The school uniform is to be worn from the first day of school in September until the final day of school in June (unless otherwise directed by the principal on unusually hot days).
Dress Code for Girls
- Girls in grades K-5 must wear a knee-length jumper, white blouse and school tie.
- Girls in grades 6-8 must wear a uniform skirt, white blouse, and navy blazer. Skirts cannot be rolled or shortened in any way. The skirt cannot be any shorter than four inches from the floor when a girl is kneeling (please allow room for growth).
- Solid navy knee socks or navy tights must be worn each day.
- No makeup is permitted. One small earring in each ear lobe is acceptable. No other body rings permitted. No dyed or shaved heads.
Dress Code for Boys
- Boys in grades K-5 must wear neat, navy trousers, a white shirt and a school tie.
- Boys in grades K-2 must also wear solid navy suspenders.
- Boys in grades 6-8 must wear gray dress trousers, a white shirt, a school tie and navy blazer. Pants must be worn at the waist.
- No earrings, body rings and/or facial hair are permitted.
- Hair must be neat and appropriate (no dyed or shaved heads, no tails or carvings).
Black, brown, or navy leather tie shoes, loafers, bucks, or docksiders are the only shoes permitted. Heels may be no more than 1" in height. Soles must be flat. Sneaker-like shoes, boots, clogs, sandals and "heelies" are not permitted.