This piece will only be worked on and completed in class.
You will recreate a scene from the book Holes. There will be two components:
1. Choose a scene from the book. Visualize the scene.
2. Using your own words, write a rough draft, include the setting and characters.
3. Revise your piece add details; use your senses, (sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste), refer to the chart we created in class.
4. Peer edit and check again for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
5.Write the final copy.
1. Using your written piece as a guide you will illustrate the scene.
2. Draw this on construction paper and make it as detailed as possible.